By working with Integral Consulting, you can further benefit by getting your RingCentral services tailored to your needs, expert administration of your services, and even better pricing in certain circumstances. Furthermore, if you would like to experience the call quality of RingCentral, give us a call, as we utilize RingCentral for all our voice communications.
Best of all, RingCentral usually costs less than what the phone company charges you!
RingCentral offers a complete cloud communications system that’s simple to use, manage, and deploy—all at a significant savings.
RingCentral Office® is the perfect fit for your business’ communications needs. Your cloud-based service is easy to manage from anywhere, and all of your users can work from computers, smartphones, tablets, or desk phones. RingCentral offers all-inclusive plans with transparent billing and a wide range of advanced features, including:
• Audio and video conferencing
• Auto attendant
• Call park
• Call routing
• HD voice
• Local numbers
• Mobile and desktop apps
• Music and on-hold messages
• Team collaboration workspace
- Business SMS
• You have one business number that supports voice, fax, and text messages.
• Send and receive 1,000-character messages to and from RingCentral extensions or 10-digit local or long-distance numbers.
• Message colleagues, clients, and departments with your business identity—even from your personal devices.
• RingCentral users can reply via Business SMS or Business MMS with the RingCentral Phone™ mobile app and the RingCentral Phone™ desktop app.
• Text seamlessly across devices, including smartphones, tablets, and computers.
• Collaborate more effectively by communicating in a single text thread.
- Audio Conferencing
Unlimited conference calling*
• Use conference calling right from your RingCentral Office phone system.
• Included for free with your monthly service.
• Hold any number of meetings with up to 1,000 participants per conference.
Single conference bridge:
• Easy to remember, dedicated local conference bridge for your business
Host and participant access codes:
• Each user gets a personal host and participant access code.
• Every employee in your business can now use conferencing simultaneously.
*6-hour limit per conference call but no limits on number of conference calls.
- RingCentral Security Overview:
Customer account security is a shared responsibility between RingCentral and customers. Security is implemented via policies and governance practices (people), within the service development and operations processes (process), and the application and infrastructure layers (technology). The customer account security responsibilities are shared between customers and RingCentral. Customers manage their account policies, user permissions, and login information. RingCentral manages service delivery, architects and design security into the product, and ensures physical and environmental security of the service. RingCentral employs a multi-layered security model with: security at the perimeter, at the service delivery layer, SSL on our web applications, Tier 1 data centers and customer controlled settings in the application interface. In addition, RingCentral has a full-time security and fraud-prevention department with a security program that is based on industry best practices.